Forum Thread
Happy Cat Music :3 (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Happy Cat Music :3) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 8 2013 Anchor

Hello!

I'm RyanA, an aspiring game composer who's been making music for 6 years. I've mainly been making music in the RPG style for RPG Maker and have recently had some of my songs featured in their staffs monthly releases, you can check that out here Forums.rpgmakerweb.com

I'm looking for games to make music for, preferably in RPG or Horror as those are the main two that I've been writing for, but as you can see on my soundcloud page here - Soundcloud.com I've done a nice little variety of music and will be happy to make music for whatever projects :3

My sound set is EWQL Goliath, which is the sound set featured in a lot of films and games, so it's a great quality set! I also have a wide selection of ambient, electronic and midi instruments if those tickle your fancy! :3

If you're interested, PM me and we can sort some stuffs out :3

Thanks
RyanA d(>w<)b

Jul 8 2013 Anchor

Some really good stuff dude :P

Jul 8 2013 Anchor

Glad you like it :3

My soundcloud page is updated with many of my latest endeavors :3

Sep 5 2013 Anchor

I like your stuff, bitter struggle is very cool.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.