Forum Thread
Half Life 2 streets of rage mod (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Half Life 2 streets of rage mod) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 27 2003 Anchor

I am currently working on a way to produce a Streets Of rage mod for Half-Life 2.
I want it to be 3rd Person perspective. Where you pick weapons up from the floor etc.(pipes, bats, knives)
Basically i want an environment that can be damaged in some way. I wouldn't mind also if you had a car that you could jump should the need to have a getaway chase. I want the 3 original characters Axel Stone. Adam Hunter, Blaze Fielding.
The game is about Adams kid brother Skate(you may remember him from Streets of Rage 2 & 3) is kidnapped. But who has he been kidnapped by.(mr.X is dead isn't he?)
Also i'm looking at how to make it a multiplayer game. I was thinking along the lines of where there are say 14 man servers where 7 people are the Good Guys(axel, max, zan, blaze, adam, shiva, skate) and 7 people are the Syndicate (Mr.X, Galsia, Donovan, Electra, Signal Punk, ???) and people do combat by using Fists, Pipes, Knives, Baseball Bats, Glass Bottles and maybe even guns(but only a maybe).
I need people who can
Code,
Map,
Skin,
Model,

- Edited By axelstone On Wed 27th, Aug 2003 @ 5:32:17pm

chis
chis Old man.
Aug 27 2003 Anchor

is this not a thread already O_o

--

Nothing.

Aug 27 2003 Anchor

NO, I was gonna do it based on Half-Life.
But now i realise im gonna do it for Half-Life 2.

Aug 28 2003 Anchor

I need help people. I need prototype models before Half-Life 2 hits the shelves really.
If you can make weapons(pipes, bats etc.)
Also if you can make 3d design models for the characters?
I need a lead mapper.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.