Forum Thread
Half-Life 2: Rogue Threat in need of help (Forums : Development Banter : Half-Life 2: Rogue Threat in need of help) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 19 2005 Anchor

Half-Life 2: Rogue Threat is a new Total Conversion Mod placing you in the Half-Life world as a Combine Civil Protection Officer. Join Rion Abbott in his extraordinary journey through City 14, abandoned sea beds and the dangerous Xen and Combine dimensions as you uncover the dark intentions of your alien overlords. Rogue Threat will introduce over 11 new weapons, new controllable vehicles, an onslaught of new enemies and many more new features.

Right now, we are in desperate need of both Texture Artists and Model Animators. Any applications can be made either at our forums, our ModDB page, or you can email me at blander9@hotmail.com

Thanking you in advance,
Matrixnut42
Rogue Threat PR Lead

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

CyanideCotdPnuts
CyanideCotdPnuts Das Boot
Mar 19 2005 Anchor

Enough of the "take place in the boots of Combine" crap.It's not even interesting anymore.

What do you have that's going to seperate you from the other ones already farther ahead in progress?

--

When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth.
User Posted Image
"To judge a man's character, give him power."
Moddb.com - Epidemic Mod.

chis wrote:
You can prolly sue someone for looking at you wrong in america :|

sickre
sickre Qualification: English language.
Mar 20 2005 Anchor

Like which other mods?
I agree that they should all at least share models, if not just join up into Opposing Force 2 or something.

Mar 20 2005 Anchor

We are not making Opposing Force 2. The story of Rogue Threat has little, if anything, to do with the journey of Gordon Freeman. By doing so, we are allowing ourselves far more room to move, as we are not constrained by already-existing forces, such as detailed storylines.

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Mar 20 2005 Anchor

Jesus christ I start up Opposing Force : Team Combine and you all follow :p

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Mar 20 2005 Anchor

o yes because no-one would think of a game where you play the opposite side, i wish they had done that for Half Life 1!

Mar 20 2005 Anchor

yikomaka wrote: Jesus christ I start up Opposing Force : Team Combine and you all follow :p

Bar the fact we've been going longer than you :P

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image

sickre
sickre Qualification: English language.
Mar 22 2005 Anchor

Isnt Rogue Threat already a combo of two other mod teams?

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Mar 22 2005 Anchor

Please leave and don't post in this thread unless you have an interest in joining the mod, under penalty of warning. Thank you and have a nice day.

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.