Forum Thread
Half-life 2 news page (Forums : PC Gaming : Half-life 2 news page) Locked
Thread Options
grasn
grasn nmrih dev
May 14 2004 Anchor

Hey!
iam creating a little homepage related to half-life 2 news. there will be just "news" and a "submit news form".
html is 100% done, code 30%, i will have finished it in maybe 2 days, and wanted to ask if anyone is interessted to post news on the site.
there will be a nice admin interface with all features someone needs to manage news.

so if you are interessted joining the site team, to help posting/finding news related to hl2 please send pm or post or whatever...
the only what i expect is that you are 16 or over 16 years old.

*EDIT*
the page is online, code is now 99% done. Hl2news.tk

- Edited By grasn On Sun 16th, May 2004 @ 10:12:43am

May 14 2004 Anchor

Half Life 2 news?

Sounds like a fairly empty page, doesn't it? ;)

--

I'm not a hippy. I'm just a firm believer of peace originating from marijuana, long hair and mass amounts of flowers.

grasn
grasn nmrih dev
May 14 2004 Anchor

well i trust in valve that they release hl2 this summer :-)
(maybe that sounds stupid)

May 16 2004 Anchor

temptation... almost... overwhelming... must... resist... urge... ... to make... fun of... HL2's "release date"

*me falls on the floor laughing :lol:

- Edited By robo_ronald On Sun 16th, May 2004 @ 11:25:38am

--

THE modDB Delawarian

Me ---> :devil::de::paranoid: <--- Ronald McDonald

Krycha
Krycha ♥♥♥
May 16 2004 Anchor

White font on orange background is hurting my eyes :(, but I like the simplicity of the layout. Congratulations on the code btw, I'm pretty interested in a coder like you - I was making my own gaming news page, unfortunately everything is halted now because I don't have the skills.

Back to your news website, does news submitting feature allow posting/linking images? And why do you need to be older than 16 in order to post news? :)

The whole thing is looking nice. I'm bookmarking it to see the future development.

--

Mod DB 1337 Polsky Man™ /// still here, lurking!
User Posted Image |User Posted Image

grasn
grasn nmrih dev
May 16 2004 Anchor

thanks for the comment.
the sumbit form sends a email to me right now, but its a nice idea with the linking images, maybe i change the email into a privat message form, so ppl who submit news can write a text with the hl²news code.

i have expirence with ppl from community sites who posted news and where under 16 years. its just some ppl are not arisen. some ppl are even with 16!
we can talk about...

Krycha
Krycha ♥♥♥
May 16 2004 Anchor

Yeah, it would be cool to see something like BBCode or MDBCode in the news submit form.

we can talk about...

You mean, talk about my news project? If yes, then I'll let you know about everything when I'll get my personal stuff done [no free time atm], okays?

--

Mod DB 1337 Polsky Man™ /// still here, lurking!
User Posted Image |User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.