Forum Thread
Half Life 2 Machinima - Solitary Trailer (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Half Life 2 Machinima - Solitary Trailer) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 22 2010 Anchor

As many of you know by now, I'm a composer / sound designer by trade but am also skilled with level editors such as hammer. I had an idea for a mod called Solitary and figured I'd put together a small trailer for it. I did EVERYTHING for the trailer and it also shows off some more of my music / sound design.

Check it out here:

Youtube.com

All of that said, I've branched off into doing trailer work as well... so if your mod needs music, sound, film editing, or cinematic trailer work... let me know! For more examples of my work check out my webpage: Richdouglas.net and my youtube channel.

Rich

Edited by: beckett007

Gibberstein
Gibberstein Generic Coder Type Thing
Feb 22 2010 Anchor

The audio is of course amazing, but the rest shows promise too :)

When would you be saying more about where the game is going? This is a good atmosphere piece, but leaves almost everything else unsaid.

--

"lets say Portal is a puzzle game, so its a rehash of Tetris"
- Wraiyth points out the craziness of stereotyping games by their genre

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.