Forum Thread
[FREE GAME] Crosstown Smash! 100% Indie spiritual successor to River City Ransom! (Forums : Mobile Gaming : [FREE GAME] Crosstown Smash! 100% Indie spiritual successor to River City Ransom!) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 13 2014 Anchor

Yo guys! I wanted to let everyone know that about our new game “Crosstown Smash”, and that it’s out now in Android, iOS and Amazon stores. We’ve included awesome pixelart andreally cool music to create a quality game that’s a blast to play for hours on end.

We took time to make this game as fun as possible. There are lots of items to collect (to get the full 100% completion), two different control schemes, lots of enemies to defeat, and 4 different characters to play as. We also included 3 save states so that you can let your little sister play. Like I said before, we included some seriously killer chiptunes from Factor6. You can find his soundcloud page here, and I suggest you check it out.

I’ve linked the trailer for you guys to check out. Please let us know what you think. We put a lot of time in on this one, and we are committed to updates to make sure it’s the fun gameplay experience we intended. Get at me at alex(at)panc(dot)co with any comments or suggestions.
iTunes app store
Google Play

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.