Forum Thread
Early Recruitment for Half Life 2 Mod... (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Early Recruitment for Half Life 2 Mod...) Locked
Thread Options
May 26 2003 Anchor

Me and a Mate have decided to Create a X-Com Style mod for Half Life 2 once the SDK is available. Obviously it will be a big team and require lots of patience and creativity. Im looking for people who are willing to help. Preferrably People who have had experience with the half life engine in some way. Also need to be 16 or over. We will require people for all positions (including voice actors, both male and female). Please contact me on MSN or by E-Mail. Both use the same address MrRevenant@hotmail.com.

Thanks

chis
chis Old man.
May 26 2003 Anchor

hmm good luck finding people, but the 16 and over thing, what if you find great programmers below that age :P

altho very unlikely :D

--

Nothing.

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
May 26 2003 Anchor

i think he wants ppl to be mature...

--

User Posted Image

May 26 2003 Anchor

Exactly and ppl who have time on their hands really. Cause Most Kids have school and stuff. I know it might seem a lot to ask for but i dont want part timers or bit players for the mod. Its still worth a shot advertising tho. Cause the mod will definitely be worth it if we get the right people... :)

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
May 26 2003 Anchor

key word there is IF... i wish you luck in getting team members, and even more luck in actually finishing ur mod...

--

User Posted Image

May 26 2003 Anchor

MrRevenant wrote: Exactly and ppl who have time on their hands really. Cause Most Kids have school and stuff. I know it might seem a lot to ask for but i dont want part timers or bit players for the mod. Its still worth a shot advertising tho. Cause the mod will definitely be worth it if we get the right people... :)

I'm old and I have very little time. O_o

--

STILL BAD, STILL BALLIN'
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.