Forum Thread
Poll: Would it be cool if Moddb had a Doom WAD sharing group? (2 votes)
Creating a Doom WAD group! Need at least 2 other leaders. (Forums : Support : Creating a Doom WAD group! Need at least 2 other leaders.) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 12 2013 Anchor

Heyo!

I have been browsing for groups in Moddb and, surprisingly, nobody has made a group of Doom modders yet!
The idea of the group is simple; Share wads you are making, post their news and images, or just share other people's wads!
Obviously, there are going to be rules. Things like:

1- Write an objective description of your wad. Write the theme of the wad (fun, horror, action, etc.)
2- Avoid sharing Terry or Creepypasta wads (im thinking this one out. There are actually people who like these kinds of wads.)
3- Put your content on it! Avoid stealing other people's content without (at least) crediting them.

Problem is, i need 2 more people to help me manage the group (preferably, other experienced Doom modders). To make sure rules are being followed. Anyone intrested? If so, PM me please. Any questions you might have can be awnsered as a reply to the topic :D

Edited by: WeeGee9000

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.