Forum Thread
Cinematic FX - 5 Free Self-made Kontakt 4 Instruments (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Cinematic FX - 5 Free Self-made Kontakt 4 Instruments) Locked
Thread Options
VirtualRiot
VirtualRiot Music Producer
May 3 2011 Anchor

Hello there musicians.

Do you use Native Instruments Kontakt 4? I've learned scripting KSP scripts so I taught, why not make a pack of souds + a nice user interface.

You can get directly to the download and info-page here.

Informations to this pack:

This Pack offers:

- 5 .nki Instruments for Kontakt 4 with frightening, mysterious, blurred, sharp, dark and disturbing soundscapes,
creating post-apocalyptical atmospheres (S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Metro 2033,...)

- 4 Sounds per Instrument = 20 Sounds in total

- Scripted user-interface

- All sounds are free for non-commercial use

Audio-Demo:

Cinematic FX - Dark and Disturbing - Demo - Mod DB

The Audio-Demo presents 5 of the 20 Sounds.

The user-interface:

Via the interface, you can access all paramerers of the following effects:

- The ADSR-Curve
- High- and Lowpass-Filters
- Delay
- Reverb
- Skreamer

Via On/Off-Buttons you can add the following effects:

- Lo-Fi
- Phaser
- Chorus

The mapping:

Every Instrument consists of 4 groups, containing all samples for the 4 different sounds that can be selected in the Sound-Menu below the Phaser-Button on the user-interface.

All Single-Sample sounds ("Dark Energy, "Death Ray", "Hunter" and "Outer Space") are looped, all Multi-Sampled sounds (Sound 1, 3 and 4 of "Alien Facilitys") are not looped but...well they're multisampled, what do you want? :D

The red-colored key on the kontakt-4-keyboard marks the root-key for all single-sampled instruments, all other keys pitch and strech the sample up or down.

PS: Let me know what you think. Is this pack helpfull?

Edited by: VirtualRiot

May 15 2011 Anchor

Camt wait to check it out.

--

Composer

May 18 2011 Anchor

I downloaded these a week or two ago, and I forgot to mention: You did a good job on them.

VirtualRiot
VirtualRiot Music Producer
May 22 2011 Anchor

Thanks for the feedback ;)

May 23 2011 Anchor

This looks cool :D I've been interested in figuring out how to make my own Kontakt instruments.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.