Forum Thread
BF1942 Coder required (Forums : Development Banter : BF1942 Coder required) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 22 2004 Anchor

I think this is about the 5th topic I've made about this.

I'm the main guy in charge of Civil Services- a Battlefield mod that aims to be completely different. I'm not trying to make it "based on a real war" or "having real-life weapons". Instead, it's more like Postal- play as different groups of civilians and jobs and fight for control of a midwestern town.

If you do wanna code, you're going to be doing things that are a lot different. You're most likely going to modding something about how the game loads (so you can choose teams before you start a match) or adding new effects weapons can have.

For now, all I need is a coder/con editor, and possibly a modeller. Once we have those, we can get the mod off the ground. I'll be doing maps and textures, so that's out of the way. If you can help, please respond!

Contact email: lavarods@sbcglobal.net
MSN name: lavarods@sbcglobal.net
AIM name: *available only be request*
Moddb.com
Hellgames.gunsha.com

- Edited By ShadowMan1od On Mon 22nd, Mar 2004 @ 4:41:20pm

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.