Forum Thread
BF 1942 Mod: Interstate 82 Map update often! (Forums : PC Gaming : BF 1942 Mod: Interstate 82 Map update often!) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2013 Anchor

User Posted Image

The last news about the "Intestate 82" mod is long time a go.

But the modding for it dont stop.

The Map creator and dev GoodDayToDie from the IS 82 Website, to build with her Team a lot of time new maps and updates for you.

The fans making lot of maps from time to time, today i will give you a check in:

New Map HILLSUNG: (Source of the pictures: IS82.com)

User Posted Image

Download: Is82.com

After the Tsunami:

User Posted Image

Church Fever:

User Posted Image

New ready map "Operation Good Day":

User Posted Image

Download: Mediafire.com

All
maps please install into the example direction: C://Program Files
(x86)/EA GAMES/Battlefield 1942/Mods/Interstate/archive/bf1942/levels

Interstate 82 Mod and more Download: Is82.com

Server living for play with other Gamer together too! I will give you the Server Ip for connect:

192.170.146.187:14567

Best time for play is in the europe morning times begin and play between 00am CET - 4am CET, please check yout Timzone.

I have meet the last days 6 Players there which have fun in the Conquest mode.

For a nice small talk about the mod and maps please visit: Is82.com

Ein neuer 4,4GB Full installer für die Interstate Mod ist erschienen. Da sind alle aktuellen Maps enthalten die released und auf den Server geladen wurden.

Man kann jetzt auch mit battlefield 1942 Free die Mod auf dem Server spielen. Denn der Server ist parallel cd und Origin geschälten. Sodass jeder dabei sein kann!!!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.