Forum Thread
Battlefield 2 Weapon mods? Revolver mods? (Forums : PC Gaming : Battlefield 2 Weapon mods? Revolver mods? ) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 31 2013 Anchor

I have been looking for weapon mods for Battlefield 2 that add revolver-type weapons and unfortunately, after hours of searching, I haven't found any.
I know that the world war 2 mod Forgotten Hope 2 has two revolvers (webley and m1917), but besides those does anyone know any more mods that feature revolvers or any that have new weapons? There seems to be a complete lack of weapon mods altogether.

Aug 31 2013 Anchor

Refolver-type weapons are regular weapons, what you are looking for are some models and tweaked values. Got that much from a 1minute google search.

Sep 1 2013 Anchor

Correct, I wanted to know if anyone has come across some revolver models, animations, and tweaked values.

Sep 1 2013 Anchor

Forgottenhope.warumdarum.de

not say you'd have the right to use it in your own stuff

Edited by: somonels

Sep 2 2013 Anchor

oh, no no i meant just for fun. I'm not making my own mod. I just wanted a mod with revolvers. A western (american frontier) mod for bf2 would be sweet.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.