Forum Thread
[ANDROID][FREE][2.3.3+] Doug Jumpy (Forums : Mobile Gaming : [ANDROID][FREE][2.3.3+] Doug Jumpy) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 18 2016 Anchor

Hi all!!

This is the first game I made, so, I would love to know your suggestions and critics about it. Feel free to comment here or send me ae-mail at jumpixgame@gmail.com :) Let's talk about what matters now!

Short Info: Doug Jumpy is a game that you need jump to the left or to the right in order to score points. However, the game speed increases every moment which makes this game addictive.

Complete Info: The goal of the game is simple: click on the right or left of the screen to jump and climb the max number possible of plataforms to achieve the device record. WHATCH OUT: Don't let Doug stay too behind, because at every second the game speed increases! Play with your friends, make the best score and prove that you aren't the newbie among them :)

Screenshots:
intro2intromenu1gameplaygameoverloja

Links:
Play Store : Play.google.com
FB : www.facebook.com/dougjumpy

qr code

I hope you enjoy the game!

Jan 20 2016 Anchor

The game looks good, have you added any obstacles or anything like that? I will out the game later but i suggest to add some gameplay screens-shots to your google play game page.

Jan 20 2016 Anchor

The only obstacle is the time. Each second you have less time to decide which side you must jump to. I don't know if I can take a screenshot of the gameplay without diyng hahaha, but I will try. Thank you for ur advice :)

Jan 21 2016 Anchor

Good Work @VonWratts! All is yours? I mean graphics and music? I really like retro style :)

Jan 24 2016 Anchor

IT-SYSTEM wrote:

Good Work @VonWratts! All is yours? I mean graphics and music? I really like retro style :).

Thank you :) I didn't created the art nor the background music. Some of then are made by a friend of mine and some I found at the internet under free license o/ I just groupped them and made some tweaks when necessary. For a complete reference of the assets used please check the play store description.

Feb 12 2016 Anchor

Nice ^_^

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.