Forum Thread
An "Atmospheric Sci-fi Shooter" - Colony 8 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : An "Atmospheric Sci-fi Shooter" - Colony 8) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 29 2005 Anchor

Oi,

we, the members of Colony 8 (A mod for HL2), hope you will join our mod.
We are currently looking for Environmental modelers, a mapper, and most importantly an experienced Coder.

We are friendly, have our ideas straight, and more importantly a hefty design document (Including a tech document for any coders out there, so you wont need to translate all the text in the design doc into numbers. We took the liberty of doing that for you.)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for reading..

-Nova (Co-Leader of Colony 8)

PS. For more info check out www.paintedblack.org (Moddb entry should be up soon, I hope)

Edited by: Novaesky

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Mar 30 2005 Anchor

"Pimpage and Posing
Believe your mod ain't quite getting the attention it deserves? Just completed a slick - map / model / texture... whatever? Show it off in here, shameless plugs are encouraged!"

i see nothing, your in the wrong forum buddy. and btw if u want people to actually care, post all the info you got in the thread

Mar 30 2005 Anchor

I believe this qualifies under pimpage. And under "Believe your mod ain't quite getting the attention it deserves?" Which fits this.

Moddb.com

DrZais
DrZais A Wing And A Prayer
Mar 30 2005 Anchor

hmm looks intresting if only you had more to show, i mean even vague details like is it set in the HL2 universe or not, multiplayer and singleplayer or what?

--

ACHTUNG SCHWINEHUND!
User Posted Image
Forums =-= Profile
mr.spammer
mr.spammer More Than A Woman
Mar 30 2005 Anchor

This mod doesn't deserve anyone's attention at the moment :/

nice idea but get some media first. and learn a modding skill if you don't have one.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.