Forum Thread
A $10 iTunes Gift Card for doing nothing! (AR Studio) (Forums : Contests & Jams : A $10 iTunes Gift Card for doing nothing! (AR Studio) ) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 24 2012 Anchor

Hi everyone!

We are Anton Roshchine Studio, mobile games developers.

Today we started a contest, and you are able to win absolutely free a $10 iTunes Gift Card for doing nothing! :) We wish somebody would give us $10 for nothing :D

The$10 Gift Card can be yours if you:
-Like our FB fan page (if not already);
-Like & Share this post. LIKE&SHARE!
-Finish the phrase "I enjoy playing mobile games, because..."

And remember, that everybody enjoys playing during the classes and instead of doing their job. So, be unique and original. The winner would be chosen with the help of the lottery.

Goodluck guys, waiting for your answers & REPOSTS!

On September, 28 in the afternoon our time (GMT +7) we will define awinner and award him/her with a prize.

P.S.The Gift Cards are valid in the US App Store only (you need to have the US iTunes account).

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Sep 28 2012 Anchor

"I enjoy playing mobile games, because..."
...it pushes the developer to try new and innovative things they otherwise might not have thought of.

...it allows games to be able to be compact without having to sacrifice quality.

...they're cheaper and sometimes better designed than some console games.

Any of those work? I realize this is under the wire but still.

Oct 2 2012 Anchor

Reqieumthefallen wrote: "I enjoy playing mobile games, because..."
...it pushes the developer to try new and innovative things they otherwise might not have thought of.

...it allows games to be able to be compact without having to sacrifice quality.

...they're cheaper and sometimes better designed than some console games.

Any of those work? I realize this is under the wire but still.

Hi and thanks a lot for your interest in contest :)
We're sorry, but the contest finished on September, 28 our time (please see the post above). The winner is Fuyu Rain. Sorry for not having posted the results here earlier.
Btw, you needed to post your comments on our FB page, not in this thread (please see the contest rules).
Nevertheless, don't be upset! Take part in our next projects and you'll certainly win! ;)

TheUnabridgedGamer
Oct 2 2012 Anchor

...Well then I wouldn't have a shot anyway as I avoid Facebook and Twitter like they are the plague

Oct 2 2012 Anchor

AR_Studio wrote: Today we started a contest, and you are able to win absolutely free a $10 iTunes Gift Card for doing nothing!

The$10 Gift Card can be yours if you DO THE FOLLOWING THREE THINGS:

Oct 3 2012 Anchor

Reqieumthefallen wrote: ...Well then I wouldn't have a shot anyway as I avoid Facebook and Twitter like they are the plague

Lol
They are not that bad sometimes ;)

Ilsamir_Lord wrote:

AR_Studio wrote: Today we started a contest, and you are able to win absolutely free a $10 iTunes Gift Card for doing nothing!

:) We wrote "nothing" cause we believe these actions are so simple that they actually can't be considered as actions at all :D

TheUnabridgedGamer
Oct 4 2012 Anchor

AR_Studio wrote:

Reqieumthefallen wrote: ...Well then I wouldn't have a shot anyway as I avoid Facebook and Twitter like they are the plague

Lol

Ilsamir_Lord wrote:

:) We wrote "nothing" cause we believe these actions are so simple that they actually can't be considered as actions at all :D

Um, 9/10, they do things people aren't aware or intended for them to do. I like my privacy, thanks.

As a writer, coming up with a phrase that sounds like its really just from a PR department that can't come up with anything so they're asking fans/people looking to win a contest. That's what it really sounds like, at least imo.

Oct 4 2012 Anchor

Reqieumthefallen wrote:

AR_Studio wrote:

Lol

Ilsamir_Lord wrote:

Um, 9/10, they do things people aren't aware or intended for them to do. I like my privacy, thanks.

As a writer, coming up with a phrase that sounds like its really just from a PR department that can't come up with anything so they're asking fans/people looking to win a contest. That's what it really sounds like, at least imo.

Thanks for opinion :)
Actually we're building the community around our team and our upcoming projects. We love communicating with people, and we try to engage them by filling our page with interesting stuff - including contests. We try to keep the contests simple and fun. And we are willing to hear from our potential users - what they actually think, what they like, why they love games - as long as all we do is aimed to entertain these people and bring them new impressions.
That's it - no tricky intentions :)

Oct 12 2012 Anchor

I enjoy playing mobile games, because they are some of the funest things to play when your in the car :D

Oct 12 2012 Anchor

I enjoy playing mobile game, because you can sleep after that. most from there are boring :P

Oct 15 2012 Anchor

forte226 wrote: I enjoy playing mobile games, because they are some of the funest things to play when your in the car :D

Do you play while driving? lol :)

kaylee1996 wrote: I enjoy playing mobile game, because you can sleep after that. most from there are boring :P

Hehe nice reason :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.