Forum Thread
6 day war mod (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : 6 day war mod) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Dec 9 2004 Anchor

The 6th Day

I've noticed while their are a lot of mods about middle east conflicts, real or fantasy, I've yet to see one on one of the most important middle east conflicts. the 6 day war. Players would fight either for either the isralis or the their enemys in what would either be a FPS or strategy game.

--

:de: "Guns don't kill people, the government does." -Dale Gribble- (King of the Hill)

ror
ror
Dec 9 2004 Anchor

Players would fight either for either the isralis or the their enemys in what would either be a FPS or strategy game.

wow, that really sounds like a great game! can't wait to play it.

--

teamgames are for those who want to blame their losses on others. Play deathmatch you wuss.

cheguevara
cheguevara Member (what else?)
Dec 20 2004 Anchor

this is brilliant! if you're being serious i'd love to make this mod:

was this Israel vs Syria, Jordan and Egypt?

--

Join the Cold War: Reborn team!

Dec 22 2004 Anchor

cheguevara wrote: this is brilliant! if you're being serious i'd love to make this mod:

was this Israel vs Syria, Jordan and Egypt?

yes, i am serious.

--

:de: "Guns don't kill people, the government does." -Dale Gribble- (King of the Hill)

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Dec 22 2004 Anchor

Will need more work if you are going to develop this.

Edited by: ShortCutMan

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Epi7aph
Epi7aph I listen to albums. (Formally StormÇrøw)
Dec 23 2004 Anchor

there are a Band Called six day war you may want to talk to them about using the name, i dont think you'll have any problems though.

--

ModDB Fucking Oldtimer and (ex) Crow
Who changed my signature!
Playlist
User Posted Image

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Dec 23 2004 Anchor

i dont like that fact that u seem to be starting up a mod but u dont even know what KIND OF GAME you want yet!

Dec 23 2004 Anchor

There are some wars that don't need to be made into a war, and apparently, you know hardly anything about this war.

You need to post a hell of a lot more information for us to care about your mod, with all due respect.

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Dec 23 2004 Anchor

Karuto wrote: There are some wars that don't need to be made into a war, and apparently, you know hardly anything about this war.

You need to post a hell of a lot more information for us to care about your mod, with all due respect.

yeah. i see

--

Dec 23 2004 Anchor

Jewishvirtuallibrary.org

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Edited by: Shader

--

<Cheapy> he's got a second alias
<Cheapy> so he can "hide"

EVADE EVADE lol, get me 3 kegs of bitch complain & whine okthxbai

Dec 23 2004 Anchor

You could always come up with your own war that could actually happen :D Make it as good as some of the WW2 mods/games, but with two different countries warring against eachother. That would at least bring some originality to the table.

--

itachi_
itachi_ Birthstar: Frontline
Dec 23 2004 Anchor

i think it's a good idea for a mod. fat chance it'll be made, but a good idea nonetheless. while it may be offensive to arabs, (because they lost,) it might be a source of pride for jewish gamers, and that's something special.

Chaossaber314
Chaossaber314 RETSP Team Leader, Disestablishmentarianist
Dec 25 2004 Anchor

Meh, my family's german and I don't get pissed everytime I play DOD, The Trenches, or any other mod where I know they will eventually lose.

NOTE: I'm not promoting Nazism. Just using the nation they stole in an analogy.

--

Pez says:
hey choas, whats it like being a jew
Chaossaber says:
What's it like being an anti-semite?
Pez says:
I'm going to pretend to understand what that means

Dec 26 2004 Anchor

Karuto wrote: You could always come up with your own war that could actually happen :D Make it as good as some of the WW2 mods/games, but with two different countries warring against eachother. That would at least bring some originality to the table.

The mod could be about a war between the USA and Europe.
USA = bad guys
Europe = good guys
:P

Edited by: Fragvergnugen

--

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
-- Howard Aiken

Stallion001
Stallion001 Ladies know me as daddy, u call me snuggle bear
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

heh, we the bad guys? Back in tha day we were good, when we didnt have Bush :P NOWWW, we are the bad guys :lol:

Edited by (in order): Stallion001, Stallion001

embers.
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

wrong everyones always hated the US since they overtook the british and german economy 100 yrs ago

people don't like them because they've acheived more than anyone else in 300 years

Dec 26 2004 Anchor

Yup, they're a bunch of jealous losers.

Besides, in WW2, British handed their power over to the US to control. We're the last empire on Earth, peoples :D

--

embers.
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

empire? you dont have anything outside of the US(dont try claim thigns like puerto rico and hawaii or the phillipines)

edit:lol i put ohio instead of hawaii :P

Edited by: embers.

cheguevara
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

British have the best navy in the world, one of the best armies in the world, the best counter-terrorist unit in the world, the best intelligence agency in the world, and STILL we kiss americas butt!

but to be fair america have achieved a lot

--

Dec 26 2004 Anchor

We've never lost land, though. All we've done is built ourself. Every other big nation has lost land; not us. We're still considered an empire. And the reason we don't own anything outside of the US is because... I think you meant to put the original 50 states. We own Alaska and Hawaii, so we're allowed to put that :P

--

embers.
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

lol che ur obviously english(me too) but your obviously alot more mis-informed. Britain has the smallest army out of the big powers. Best counter-terrorist unit can't really claim anything cuz u have no idea about REAL statistics because they're not released. And if we had the best intelligence agency we wouldn't have followed america into the war. You've been watching too many Jame Bond movies. We also have the worst weaponry in the world, at the moment we're using Australian weaponry(Steyr Aug/Bull Pulp). The last gun that the british made actually fell apart when fired.

America can tell any country what to do apart from China and possibly North Korea.

embers.
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

Karuto wrote: We've never lost land, though. All we've done is built ourself. Every other big nation has lost land; not us. We're still considered an empire. And the reason we don't own anything outside of the US is because... I think you meant to put the original 50 states. We own Alaska and Hawaii, so we're allowed to put that :P

you bought alaska and i said hawaii doesnt count. And guess why you never lost land, you never joined a war that you could possibly lose. The only countrys that the US has ever invaded of its own will(this means im excluding the 2 WW) has been about 1/10 the size of the US. And you didn't even suceed in all of them(Bay of pigs anyone?). The 2 world wars you were on the winning side. And yes you did lose a bit of land actually to canada when it was just a race of who could expand quicker

cheguevara
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

MI5 is very good because we have not had major terrorist attacks, unlike most other western countries.

SAS is a very good unit, comparing to other units like the Spetsnaz.

Britain may not have a big army, but it is well trained.

I did not mention weaponry.

British Empire (apart from UK obviously):

Anguilla
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands
Gibraltar
Montserrat
Turks and Caicos Islands
British Antarctic Territory
British Indian Ocean Territory
Falkland Islands
Pitcairn Island
Saint Helena (including dependencies of Ascension and Tristan da Cunha)
South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands
Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia

:P :P :P :P :P thanks wikipedia

Edited by: cheguevara

--

embers.
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

yeah and thats not including the commonwealth which we basically own anyway :P

3 countries have had major terrorist attacks. Russia(which are just a bunch of ppl interested in money, the terrorists paid the town to let them bring their weapons through for the school attack) America(we don't know how much they knew about the terrorist attacks even tho its believed they knew somehting would be coming) and Madrid(that no-one in the whole world expected, no-one even believed it was Arabs at first everyone though it was the group in spain that i cant remember the name of)

cheguevara
Dec 26 2004 Anchor

i think ira attacks add up to a very serious matter, that has killed thousands

and in world war 2, i thought america was a disgrace, only getting involved after pearl harbour, and then leaving russia to suffer heavy losses on the Eastern Front for a lonf time before D-day

just my opinion...

Edited by: cheguevara

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.