Forum Thread
5,000+ art assets licensed CC Zero (Forums : 2D Graphics : 5,000+ art assets licensed CC Zero) Locked
Thread Options
May 20 2014 Anchor

Over the last couple of months I've made over 5,000 assets which you're absolutely free to use in your projects, both personal and commercial. I've made these assets to meet new people in the game development community and help out starting programmers without any artistic talent.

You can download most of these from my website, right here:
Kenney.nl

But it's easier to donate $1 USD (or more) below and receive them all in one giant package:
Kenney.itch.io

Let me know if you have any requests, I'll see what I can do happy.png

You can stay up-to-date on new assets on Twitter, Facebook or this thread.

May 20 2014 Anchor

Well that's pretty impressive. :D Also congratulations the graphics are just great, I love cartoonish style gfx and these ones are for sure in the top of my list. Be sure that in the occasion I use any of them I will make sure to contact and fully credit you.

May 22 2014 Anchor

I've just created a new pack, especially made for creating boardgames. Includes 19 pieces in 7 colors and 3 styles, playing cards and dice in 2 colors. Also includes spritesheets and vector files, licensed CC Zero!

Download:
Opengameart.org

May 23 2014 Anchor

This is actually really good, I myself would paid for such assets! Keep up the awesome work!

Jun 6 2014 Anchor

Thanks man :)

Good news! The donation pack (which includes ALL of my assets in 1 single package) now has a minimum price of $0, so from now on it's pay what you want!

Download/donate here:
Kenney.itch.io

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.