Forum Thread
3 Ideas about half-life 2 mods (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : 3 Ideas about half-life 2 mods) Locked
Thread Options
Helperinneed
Helperinneed Your help in need
Aug 13 2005 Anchor

1.Half-life 2 dance:You can dance on all kind off grounds(a example-A discofloor)ypu can dance alone or with aleyx(bots) and you can dance with other people(online).
And you can dance on the salsa,disco,rap etc.(we must going to try that you can do the correct dance moves-Thats verry difficult)And you can add your own music to half-life 2 dance.
You can choose clothing for the musicgenre you choose(Example if you choose disco you get swinging disco clothes).
And if you don't want to dance you can get a drink and if you drinked to much you must go to the toilet(multiplayer/singelplayer mod)
2.Half-life 2 movie:With this mod you can make your own movie.
You cam choice out decors and persons(Example a bear and much more.
This mod is a kind off gary mod but by this mod you can let the persons walk(and you have more persons and decors).
You can make humor,action etc. movies.
you can play as director or the person in the movie you are going to make.
You can record your movie with the built in recorder of hl2 or with gamecam etc.
and then you can upload your movie to the internet(that's going to be great).
Multiplayer/singelplayer mod.
3.Half-life 2 Love&sex:With this mod you can date with girls/boys on the streets of half-life 2 or on the beach of
half-life 2.
You can make them fall in love with you and you can take them to the cinema and restuarant etc.
And if the boy/girl is in love with you you can have sex with him/her.
You can have sex on all kind off stands even the nasty's(blow-job etc.)
You can do it on the beach or in a hous,You can choose out many wears(lingerie etc.)or you do it naked.(multiplayer/singelplayer mod)

If you have more ideas for this mods or you want to work on 1 of the 3 mods leave a message here or send me a personal message or add me with msn,aim.
Msn:thebestgames@hotmail.com
Aim:allroundhelper

Greetz,
helperinneed

--

If you want help with anything add me with msn or send a personal message to me (i help you from Tester to Voice actor and much more).

greetz,
helperinneed

Aug 13 2005 Anchor

LOCKY STICK!! INCOMING!!

Psymon
Psymon Pow!
Aug 13 2005 Anchor

1- Dancing Stage/DDR
2- The Movies
3- The Sims.

Thank you and Good night. I'm here 'till Thursday.

--

User Posted Image

Aug 14 2005 Anchor

Yea the ideas arnt to orginal

Mauvebib
Mauvebib Swallow My Pride
Aug 15 2005 Anchor

dear God, please lock this thread. Thank, Mauve.

--

Defeat in Detail 2 - Standalone RTS Game
Planetquake.com
Moddb.com

Aug 15 2005 Anchor

GRRRR Mauve ;( you ressurected this god awful thread
/me kicks

Edited by: Hatel3reed

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.