Forum Thread
1944 D-Day Gearing up for Release (Join Now : New Content within) (Forums : Development Banter : 1944 D-Day Gearing up for Release (Join Now : New Content within)) Locked
Thread Options
lono
lono Programmer
Oct 6 2005 Anchor

1944game.com

Is currently gearing up to release their WW2 mod for HL2, as well as releasing the SDK for their full team.

We currently have openings in the Following positions:

1. Animators
2. HL2 and BF2 Mappers (or people with experience in 3D Terrain Design)

3. Texture Artists (Props Weapons and tanks)
4. HL2 and BF2 dedicated coders.

If you feel you can contribute to any position listed above, or perhaps in any other area drop us a line @

1944game.com
or
recruit@franticgames.com

Our existing work can be found here:

1944game.com

Some examples of our work quality:

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

More content and information is available on the site.

Cheers
Ronan Hayes
Lead Programmer / Producer

Edited by: lono

methy
methy Is he black, is he not?
Oct 7 2005 Anchor

As always Ronan, Operation Overlord shows quality and finesse the rest of us can only dream about it. Unfortunatly, I am tied up in my own projects, as I would love to work mapping for you guys. If you end up desperate, do give me a buzz, I have you on MSN (toxic_tomato).

For all you coders, mappers, animators, and skinners; this is a project to join. This is set to be the next big thing in the indie scene, and it is a great oppertunity to get your name outthere. Having worked on 1944 will look great on any CV.

All those in want of a stable project that will soon a triple-A title, join this.

lono
lono Programmer
Oct 7 2005 Anchor

Cheers.....

Visual
Visual the muffin lover
Oct 7 2005 Anchor

very impessive work! Saddly I'm only a 2d artist web designer guy thing... I'm just starting to learn how to map in Bf2 though..:) ( random comment)

Edited by: Visual

--

Cotep.deviantart.com
Eat More Muffins

lono
lono Programmer
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Just a quick update with some mroe in level shots.

lono
lono Programmer
Oct 10 2005 Anchor

Sorry double post.

Edited by: lono

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.