Forum Thread
16-bits pixel-art tutorials (Forums : 2D Graphics : 16-bits pixel-art tutorials) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 30 2013 Anchor

Hello everybody!
Now I stepped to the 16-bits pixel-art. I did 5 tutorials about 8-bit pixel-art before.
These tutorials are in Portuguese, however, there's a translate on my blog in any case.
My blog is:

Caplun.blogspot.com

See ya!
CleanWater

Nov 30 2013 Anchor

I like the tutorials you make, I checked out the previous ones as well. However, the translation is often odd, sometimes even not understandable, and I think that is a pity. Is there any way you could translate it yourself and add an additional link or something?

Dec 1 2013 Anchor

Yldrania wrote: I like the tutorials you make, I checked out the previous ones as well. However, the translation is often odd, sometimes even not understandable, and I think that is a pity. Is there any way you could translate it yourself and add an additional link or something?

Hello!
I used to translate it myself. I had two blogs before, but it was hard to keep updating both blogs every post.
However, I will think about your suggestion Yldrania.

See ya!

Edit: I just took a look in the translations. It is indeed awful.

Edited by: CleanWater

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.