Zombie Panic, a zombie-survival mod for Half-Life 1. This is the latest version of the game. I don't take any credit for the mod, just re uploading for people who are looking for a download. Click read more for more information.
Zombie Panic! v 1.0 Changelog
- The grenade exploit is no more.
- Random weapon spawning in the player spawning area removed. ( We have pleased the heathen gods. )
- Wall/Strafe running exploit should no longer be effective.
- Cracked Survivor Face model repaired. (Thanks CoolCookieCooks!)
- Players can mute each other now.
- Spectator mode was restored, but removed again due to a difficult to find crashing bug. Sorry guys!
- Rifle ammo will now drop when the player uses Drop Unusable Ammo.
- There are now default keys for selecting ammo type, dropping selected ammo type, dropping all unusable ammo, and Panic!
- Players may only suicide after they've been alive for 20 seconds and theres a 5 second delay before the player actually croaks.
- Zombie jump delay increased to 2 seconds.
- You can now drop whatever ammo you have left, even if it's not enough to fill a magazine.
- Players can no longer pick up a weapon if they already have that weapon (thus destroying the gun).
- Locked cl_pitchup and cl_pitchdown.
- Func_train and Func_wall_toggle entities now reset upon round reset.
- Flag for func_buttons to allow them to be usable by certain teams only.
(To use this you will need to recompile the map with the new .fgd, but otherwise it's not mandatory.)
- Both Survivors and Zombies should move about 15% faster.
- New version of zp_thelabs (Thanks spacer!)
- New version of zp_ruins (Thanks Watchmaker!)
- Added zp_santeria (Thanks spacer!)
- Added zp_contingency and zpo_contingency (Thanks Olmy!)
- Linux Server .so file updated to v1.0 (Included in the dlls directory)