Version 0.198 is mainly a bug fix build. One fun feature,though, is that random monsters are no longer just bears - though they still aren't correct.
Version 0.198 is mainly a quick bug fix release, but needed considering the top problem in the list. If you are running DaggerXL please download this version to avoid crashes and lost saves.
Version 0.198 Changes:
- Fixed save crash bug in many dungeons.
- Fixed teleport tag issues (though teleport still doesn’t function).
- Random monsters are actually random now, though not using the correct monster sets.
- Dungeon start and current location ID are now saved in the Save Format. Note 0.197 saves will still load.
- Added a coordinate and location ID view – hit F11. Use this view when reporting issues.