Alright so here's the first PTV for the new big patch. This version does not reflect the final version of this patch, considering that I plan to do A LOT more changes. Run the runmefirst.exe first!
Alright so here's the first PTV for the new big patch. This version does not reflect the final version of this patch, considering that I plan to do A LOT more changes.
0.2.5 --> 0.3.0
# GRAPHICAL CHANGES
- New bars.
- Fixed sound and music (lol).
- Fixed sound and music options (lol again).
- Fixed the camera system!
- Fixed the merchant not changing to his zombie sprite at night.
- Fixed NPC names not centering.
- Fixed the save button in the options menu not working.
- Fixed inputs not being recognized.
- New random generation.
- Reduced Merchant spawn rate.
- Increased disease rate.
- Going below 50% hunger or thirst will drain your health.
- Dungeons are no longer saved in the world file.
- All worlds except Unforgiving worlds are now based on 'death chances':
- Die once: sent back to respawn point.
- Die twice: lose items, exp, etc.
- Die three times: like Unforgiving mode, your world is deleted.
- Hard mode only has two chances: lose items, exp, etc and permadeath.
- Reverted dungeons back to old maze format, temporarily.
- Even more code cleaning!
- NPCs now respawn every 30 seconds.
- Improved NPC AI to comply with the new collision system.
- Folder cleaning.
- Added more NPCs to dungeons.
- Time is now saved in the world data folder.
- Removed F to unlock FPS.
- Walking sound.
- Health bar.
- Holes now teleport you to dungeons.
- EXP bar.
- You now gain 15 EXP per day and 30 EXP per week.
- Very minimal and temporary combat system.
- NPC health bars.
- Dungeon portals to teleport you back home.
- Escape to exit to the main menu whilst not in-game.
- F to hide/show the GUI.
- M to hide/show world info.
Run the runmefirst.exe first!
For any technical issues, it'd be easier for me to help you in this topic: