*** IMPORTANT: Delete your old modularcombat" folder before installing this one! ***
Here is a full changelist, as per usual.
* Increased SMG1 damage from 5 to 8
* Added new "Game" tab where players can vote on gamemode and map
* Fixed bug where players could vote more than once
* Vote now only ends early if 75% of all players on the server agree
* Reduced soft pushaway effect on players. It should be now easier to pass through teammates
* Added more teleport blockers to dm_powerhouse, dm_resistance, and dm_runoff
* Fixed exploit where spectators would be able to use Plague and Mind Absorb
* Added "Hints" tooltips. Players will now be notified on how to deal with key gameplay elements (cl_showhints 0 will disable this behavior)
* Added maps: dm_cloudcity and dm_tech by MisterBlister
* Added default keybindings, reordering keybinding menu to make more userfriendly
* Added Steam icon and Windows icon (Vista compatible)
* Reordered mapcycle to add variety to the server
* Fixed ongoing bug with scoreboard not ordering the players by experience
* Added mainmenu background music by Evan Belman
* Added new Pistol and SMG1 sounds by Evan Belman
* Energy Ball: Reduced damage
* Freeze Bomb: Reduced duration on high level of freeze
* Minions: Default minion stance is now Balanced
* HEALD and ALL wallchargers will now cure you of Plague
* Made preparations for Turret module
* Attrition: Function change. Attrition will now also stop you from trying to reload
* MAGD: Renamed to Mag Mine. Mag Mine will now only trap players in it's line-of-sight (LOS)
* Mag Mine: Lowered health to 50 base + 5 per level
* Monsters now give experience based on their level and their type (Headcrabs and Man Hacks are worth less, Poison Zombies are worth more)
* Monster spawn frequency is now controlled through keyvalue files (check the PVM folder)
* Added Antlion Guard monster
* Added Rollermine monster
* Improved Antlion Guard's pathfinding and damage handling.
* Rollermines have health, and can only be damaged by explosives.
* Added new Antlion Guard spawning system - mappers and server owners can now choose where they want the Antlion Guards to spawn.
* Added rollermine_health_mode cvar (1 = damage from all souces, 2 = damage only from explosives and no health, 3 = damage only from explosives). Default: 3.