The current pre-alpha version of DaggerXL - version 0.181. Please note that this is still a work in progress and that many features need to be implemented. However DaggerXL is becoming more complete with every build.
Please visit DaggerXL Blog Download Area for full instructions on installation and usage of DaggerXL.
Additions since the previous major version:
Version 0.181 Changes:
- Fixed a crash when clicking on UI elements 32 times or more in a single dialog.
- Fixed repeating click sounds when “scrubbing” the music/sound volume sliders. Now the click is only heard once when pressing the left mouse button.
Version 0.18 Changes:
- Daggerfall VID playback support. (If DaggerXL cannot find the VID files, be sure to add Movies=Path_To_VidFiles to the DXL_Settings file.)
- Movies are now played at appropriate times, such as the story introduction when selecting “Start New Game”
- Many sound effects have been implemented, including sounds for monsters, fighting (hitting, missing), UI (clicking, equipping, collecting money).
- When the player dies, the death movie plays and then they are returned to the Load/Start New Game screen.
- Falling damage has been implemented.