To be blunt we are a group of students making games to pass time and fatten our portfolios.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: (usa or Canada preferred but not necessary) - Looking for: Artists
Posted by itsthepopei on Jul 15th, 2012
An Environment Artist conceptualizes, models, textures and lights run-time game environments
• Contribute all elements related to the creation of unique game environments.
• Demonstrate superior artistic abilities and stylistic range including mastery of both high-poly and low-poly modeling techniques.
• Create and apply exquisite textures, especially related to area of modeling specialty.
• Contribute effectively within game pipeline/run-time constraints.
• Demonstrate complete professional understanding of development software tools required for model and texture creation and implementation.
• Meet project deadlines/milestones, as set by project lead
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or pm itsthepopei on moddb