LucasArts is a leading publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software for videogame console systems and personal computers. The company was founded in 1982 by filmmaker George Lucas to provide an interactive element to his vision of a state-of-the-art, multifaceted entertainment company. Since LucasArts' first release in 1984, players have praised the company's focus on creating rich, immersive worlds for all to discover. LucasArts games continually receive critical acclaim and attain commercial success, with the company's products having received numerous Game of the Year honors, including multiple awards from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences.
Star wars battlefront 2 1.3 unoficial patch by [RDH]Zerted all ready set up for easy install,drag and drop folder into game directory,double-click on "menu.bat" thats it,did not find this on site so here it is,may the force be with you :)
* Simple installation (can install to dedicated server too)
* Works online in multiplayer
* Compatable with the SWBF1 Conversion pack
* Supports unlimited new eras (only 5 can be displayed per map)
* Supports unlimited new game modes (only 14 can be displayed per map)
* Supports up to 11 custom user scripts (example: use a script to enforce dedicated server rules like 'no vehicles' and 'no CPs')
* Supports up to 11 custom Galactic Conquest campaigns
* Supports over 158 FakeConsole commands and displays their descriptions
* Includes player tracking, player teleporting, and causing the AI to follow certain players
* Replaces the (now outdated) mods: v1.2 patch, FC Mod, Era Shell, FreeCam, FakeConsole
* Allows disabling the award effects (just the graphical and sound parts, you still get their bonuses)
* Supports map preview videos
* Compatable with mod maps
* Extends and expands the cheat menu to MP
* Supports no-namer booting (non-server admins can boot them too)
* Allows you to become a no-namer without changing your profile
* Supports custom FakeConsole command by map modders
* Displays warning if over the game's 500 mission limit
* Allows Free Camera
* Allows directly setting the displayed side selection names (for modders)
* Supports custom map colors (can be removed from the menu)
* Has v1.2's new player models (can be removed from the menu)
* Has v1.2's new weapon models (can be removed from the menu)
* Has v1.2's BF1 cockpits (can be removed from the menu)
* Has v1.2's new HUD (can be removed from the menu)
* A correctly executed command turns light blue
* An errored command turns pink
Added Shortcut Keys:
* Close the FakeConsole list: 'Esc'
* Cancel (no) the prompt pop-up: 'Esc'
* Accept (yes) the prompt pop-up: 'Enter'
* Close team stats screen: 'l' (lowercase L)
* Select the team selection's auto-assign button: 'a'
* Select the team selection's auto-assign button: 'A'
* Select the team selection's team 1 button: '1'
* Select the team selection's team 2 button: '2'
* Select the team selection's auto-assign button: '3'
* Select the team selection's spectator button: '4'
Keys To Control FreeCam:
[Home] - Move camera up
[End] - Move camera down
[M] - Pause/Unpause the game
[Backspace] - Pause/Unpause the game
[ ] - Speed up
[-] - Slow down
Keys To Control the FakeConsole list:
[Up] - Move the selection up one element
[Down] - Move the selection down one element
[Page Up] - Move the selection up 19 elements (one page)
[Page Down] - Move the selection down 19 elements (one page)
[Escape] - Close the FakeConsole list