Double-Cross Studios, responsible for the Totaler Krieg 1939-45 modification for Men of War & Men of War: Assault Squad respectively. Members include founder, developer, creator, animator, texturer and modeller; myself, Heer_Sturmfuhrer, as well as map creators and beta-testers who contribute. Sturm.

Forum Thread
Eben Emael 1940 (Company : Double-Cross Studios : Forum : JG54's Map & Mission Update Thread : Eben Emael 1940) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 31 2013 Anchor

Sturm assigned me the project of recreating a historically accurate scenario upon the assault of german Paratroopers in the belgian fort of Eban Emael. It was a perilious mission for the german gliders as they had to blow up extremely protected series of forts, underground facilities, bunkers, guns and othe fortified areas...

...The intense scripting will contain underground teletransportation options to carry soldiers around the forts, which on many you can go inside.

The map is still WIP and there is a lot (especally detail) missing.

Canal Nord bunker:

Block 2 bunker with entrance fortification at the background

There will be nice views from the top of the hill!

Map might look small but it is 500x600 aprox.

Mar 31 2013 Anchor

So excited for this, keep up the good work Cule, I will try and find you some better models.

Sturm.

Mar 31 2013 Anchor

I have done Maschrict I and II bunkers.(They all have a name)...

I have also got a greatcoat (basic model) to use for the Belgians, plus Mas36 and 38 weapons.

Tomorrow morning more screenshots shall be posted.

Mar 31 2013 Anchor

Dont worry about the models, I think I've got them sorted :s

Look forward to your next installment, I'll work on Nord & Sud canal bunkers.

Sturm.

Mar 31 2013 Anchor

World in War team have very nice bunkers they designed for their winter strike mod. Maybe we can convince them to use such bunkers if they see this project is worth their attention.

Sorry I was delayed today,

I have reskinned a german DFS 230 glider.

more!

outpost:

more:

Of course, there will be more detail added (flora, stones, crates, other stuff, etc.)

Apr 1 2013 Anchor

You're doing a great job, I will try and contact the WiW team tonight regarding there assets.

Also fab job on the glider reskin.

I'm sure it will suffice for now until we find a proper replacement.

Sturm.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.