Whew! We have been working so hard to get a new beta version out every week that we have not had much time to chat in between. Here is a new version of the Zero Gear beta to play with - including a brand new race track, Zero Circuit! If you haven't signed up for the beta yet, go grab a beta key!
220.127.116.11 Change Log
* New race map added: Zero Circuit!!!
* Network bandwidth usage optimized, uses up to 75% less data
* Skate now has a simple point based game mode
* Puncher can be used behind kart, has better range, and causes the punched object to spin more
* Reduced the time it takes for a twister to become active once deployed from 2 seconds to 1
* Soccer ball mass increased slightly
* Forced race mode back to warmup if there is only one racing player left
* Camera follow rotation is now 3 times faster when the kart is moving slowly
* Changed quick play to look through the first 3 lobbies for a valid server instead of just the top lobby
* The server browser now only shows how many humans players are in a server
* Added dialog box to warn the user when they connect to a server running a map they don't have
* Texture filter mode now saves when changed in the settings GUI
* Other player's ping times displayed in the player roster GUI will be more responsive
* Upon detecting that the required shader model 2.0 isn't supported on the player's computer, it will ask the user if they want to try running the game anyway