What can I say?
The artworks are in very good status:
- There are many-many-many completed maps, (much more than we wanted to insert into the demo)
- The musics are completed,
- Sounds are almost finished,
- Models...etc completed
- We cahnged the MP40 to an MP44
- and our coder disappeared again........
So this is the only think what blocks the release of the demo. Sorry guys, but this is the truth. In normal case the developers doesn't talk about their problems, because - of course - no one cares it.
The main problem is that Dan911 did a very-very good job, because:
- every weapon use the same clip from the same "pocket", like in the original game,
- he made a very good key-procedure (if NPCs kill you, you drop all your keys, so the others must pickup),
- level-changing procedure
- score system...etc.
So this is the think why we didn't relesed the demo. If you have any friend or somebody who would like to making the codes, please send him!
Thanks and sorry!
1 more thing: the Bosses are GREAT!!! (not just their size) We will not release more shots from the bosses, because its more than spoiler.