- Auto Gold Pick-up (out of town)
- Disabled refreshing maps in single player.
- Bypassed 25 FPS limit for single player.
- Fixed infinite loop CPU bug.
- Ctrl + left click item extended to inventory, stash, cube and ground.
- Shift + left click potion extended to belt.
- Mana orb turns purple when mana is degenerating.
- Removed "+ mana after each kill" from Inner Sight and slightly decreased light radius.
- Increased attack speed bonus of Burst of Speed.
- Removed magic resist from Shadow Warrior but added uninterrupted attack.
- Increased initial corpse explosion radius of Death Sentry.
- Bash receives post damage bonus from Frenzy.
- Fixed a bug that Raven, Summon Spirit Wolf and Summon Dire Wolf display incorrect number.
- Fixed a bug that prevents Summon Grizzly from stunning target.
- Replaced uninterrupted attack of Maul with hit recovery bonus.
- Increased slow effect of Spirit of Barbs (capped at 50%).
- Increased initial damage radius of Corpse Explosion.
- Increased resist ceiling of Summon Resist to 90%.
- Added "damage taken goes to mana" to Concentration.
- Slightly decreased mana regeneration rate of Warmth.
- Replaced "damage taken goes to mana" of Enchant with "+ mana after each kill".
- Added mana bonus to Energy Shield (capped at 5%).
- Fixed ethereal armor socket bug.
- Slightly increased weight (speed penalty) of exceptional and elite armors.
- Disabled ring/amulet affixes for minimal cold and poison damage.
- Decreased moving speed bonus of boots suffix "of Teleportation".
- Decreased shield smite and boot kick damage bonus from strength.
- Slightly adjusted unique items listed below:
Belts: String of Ears
Rings: Nature's Peace
Jewels: Empyrean Sigil
Charms: Guild Leader, Rescue Achievement
- Renamed unique sorceress ring "Elemental Awakening" to "Storm Avatar".
- Act 5 Rhino Beetle, Succubus and Oblivion Knight cast a mana-draining spell.
- Slightly changed super unique boss types summoned by Baal.
- Nihlathak portal persists after quest completion.
- Slightly changed monster types in Act 5 sublevel: Abaddon, Pit of Acheron and Infernal Pit.
- Added gamble refresh button.