The work on version 3.0 of D3nnisK's FORTS is going on well.
The upcoming upgrade fixes many bugs and introduces various new structures, technologies, support-powers and vehicles with an all-new faction system.
The two factions play different and have unique designs, tactics and weapons.
While the new, yet nameless, egyptian style faction uses shield technology, energy weapons and remote-controlled drones, the other more conventional faction brings the tanks, artillery and well armed aircraft into the action. Here now a short changelist:
- contextual „FIRE" command for all base defenses
- Bots have money limit for vehicle purchasing
- Bots will instantaneously get into the vehicle they bought to prevent unused
vehicles standing around inside the base
- new effects on damaged structures
- structures cannot be placed while enemies are around
- 2 playable factions ( Conglomerate and (maybe Anubis) )
- updated purchase and research menu for each faction
- team faction selection via mutator menu ( Conglomerate / Anubis / Random)
- unique structures, vehicles, weapons and support-powers for each faction
- Anubis Assault Rifle added
- Production Structures: green line indicates vehicle spawning location in
- Production Structures: vehicle spawning location can be changed when
- Upgraded Reactors and Anubis Super Reactors now cause radiation
damage for 40 seconds after destruction
- Self-Repair indicator added to Battlemaster Tank
- Deploy icon added to Pioneer
- more accurate structure selection when multiple structures are close to each
-and far more...
There are also some new images of the current state of develeopment of my mutator.
Cool, I'm glad your still working on this mod.
I pull off my hat, this is awesome. I can image how complex this mod is and I'm also glad to see you still working on. *Thumbs Up*