First off, thanks for making Lethal Stigma's launch a success. We're very pleased with player turnout and are glad folks are enjoying the modification.
We've been listening to player suggestions and processing bug reports for about 48 hours now and here's what we have to show for it: a patch! You will need to have v0.1.1 installed first though.
A change log for this patch is below:
- Give players a single experience point per NPC kill under the Outbreak gamemode.
- Make the AR2 more accurate, but fire slower and have less ammo in a clip.
- Give a flag carrier's entire team experience if he manages to successfully capture a flag under the Capture the Flag gamemode.
- Make the Assault slightly faster (230 instead of 220).
- Make the Tank have slightly less health (175 instead of 200).
- Make the Medic slighly faster (200 instead of 190).
- Make the Sniper slightly slower (180 instead of 190).
- Make an Engineer's turret have less maximum health (150 instead of 200).
- Give the Medic an unlimited amount of health kits (with a cooldown timer of 8 seconds between uses to prevent spammage).
- Make the crossbow bolt travel faster, thereby making the crossbow much more accurate.
- Make the Medic have slightly more health (100 instead of 75).
- Make the Assault have slightly less health (125 instead of 150).
- Allow the Sniper to carry more extra crossbow bolts for his crossbow (20 instead of 15).
- Fix a bug that displays players as enemies under the Outbreak gamemode.
- Fix a bug that makes ammo crates not give Medics health kits properly.
- Fix a bug that makes pain sounds repeat too often and when the player is already dead.
- Fix a bug that displays spectators on the radar.
- Fix a bug that makes players using Stealth upgrades still visible on the radar.
- Fix a bug that allows players to reset their account on a server while they are still alive.
- Fix a bug that allows players to reload some weapons without actually having them equipped.
- Fix a bug that prevents the team balancing system from working properly under the Capture the Flag gamemode.
- Fix a bug that prevents S.L.A.M. from working when planted under the Free for All gamemode.
- Fix a bug that allows players to switch their team by changing their model under the Team Elimination and Capture the Flag gamemodes.
- Add class descriptions to the class menu.
- Fix any and all broken spawnpoints in ls_slums.
- Raise the skybox in ls_slums to allow for more efficient grenade throwing.
- Update ls_hell (expand map for Team Elimination and Capture the Flag gamemodes).
- [SourceMod] Fix a bug that makes any gamemode change also change the map.