We did it! We’ve come so far in just a little over a year and now we’ve completed Early Access and are officially released! Thank you to everyone who supported us along the way from the Kickstarter days to now. Without your support, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We’ve proven that Early Access does work and it really pushed us to make Tabletop Simulator better than ever. The fun doesn’t stop here however, we’ve got a lot more in store for you and we’ll be continuing the development to ensure Tabletop Simulator is top notch!
This also marks the exciting release of our first DLC with Skybound’s Superfight, a hilarious card game in which players use cards to create ridiculous characters, and then argue about who would win in a fight! You can check out the store page for Superfight here.
Thank you to everyone who participated in our trailer contest! We received a lot of great entries even though it was short notice, so we appreciate you taking the time to do so. The lucky winner was Michael Clark and you can see his winning trailer here: Youtube.com
On that note, let’s go over exactly what’s new in this release update v5.0 and let the party begin!
- Our first DLC, Superfight is now available and can be picked up for $4.99.
- Superfight is the viral card game sensation in which players use cards to create ridiculous characters, and then argue about who would win in a fight.
- The DLC will include the 500 card core deck, the blue deck, and the purple deck.
- Blue Deck – 100 location cards that give settings for the fights ranging from space stations, to oceans of gelatin, to the inside of a volcano.
- Purple Deck – 100 scenario cards that add hazards and conditions to the fights such as kitten stampedes, land mines, and opposite day.
Custom Square Table Added:
- Custom square table added with a chrome body.
- Supports importing a custom image onto its surface.
- Seats up to 8 players - two on each side.
2D Pointer Added:
- Added in a 2D pointer when in the main menu or spectator.
- If you wish to always use a 2D pointer you can change it in Configuration -> Pointer menu.
- The 2D pointer is a hardware pointer so it isn't tied to the fps the game is running at (Great for lower end systems).
Hands Menu Added:
- New hands menu added which lets you control how card hands function.
- You can now disable hands for colors that are not in use to free up more space on the table.
- Hiding can also be configured with reverse and disable hiding option.
- Enable hands toggle has been moved from the host option menu to this new menu.
- Hands settings are saved to each save state just like the grid menu.
- Fixed being able to deal to disabled hands causing strange problem.
This update is HUGE, so there is still a lot more to read. You can read the full patch notes on our website here: Berserk-games.com