So yet again ladies and gents another update,
Im making this update quick, as I felt it was needed, and also because its late at night.
I am currently working on getting things back up and running again, after some malware tore my pc a new one last week, I am still trying to figure out if ActorX works with UDK now from my Student ver of Max 2010.
I have been working on animations, but like normal because I am being incredibly picky I have started to nit pick at all my animations trying to make them look perfect, I did run a test of the opening I had in mind, I rendered off the entire scene and the landing didnt look right, so now I have to re do that animation and get it ingame, then ontop of that carry on with the other animations, but at the moment I am stuck with one slight problem.
People are saying that the ACs animations make them look like there is no weight to them, and I have no idea how to fix this problem at the moment, the only thing I can think of is slowing down certain frames and going over the top with some others to make the movement abit more apparent.
This is the only thing I need to figure out mainly so I can move onto the rest of the film, so if anyone can lend some advice then I would be more than willing to experiment.
Apart from that lot, thats it for this update.
Till next time