Version 0.2.2 has been released and it's the biggest update yet, in my opinion.
It took about a month and half to release it, but we hope that you'll really like it...
So here is what has been added:
- Main Menu
- Scooter selection
- New scooter - Ethic
- Help with controls via key I
- 3 Soundtracks - "Main Theme", "Beeps and Flips" and "Rad Stuff, Man" by composer Gabriel Mann - Soundcloud.com
- Forced 16:9 ratio (letterboxing) - for example on 4:3 monitor, there are going to be strips above and below game screen
What we intend to add/change/improve:
- We are going to upgrade from Unity 4 to Unity 5! That means that probably a lot of materials in the game (excl. menus - they're baked) are going to look more realistic.
- To this upgrade is also related physics update (at least Unity says so). We hope that this upgrade will fix some of the issues/bugs with physics, for example tailwhip -> front wheel bug (thanks bog512 for reporting it)
- Second skatepark is half-finished (going to upload model and screenshots ASAP)
- Grinding - should be added too, if everything goes as it should
We hope you guys like the update. Make sure to tell us your opinion about it!
Thanks for everything :)