Turnover has been updated to v1.0.841. This update brings a few bug fixes and performance optimizations.
As of this update, Turnover's supported Linux distribution has been changed to Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit, which is now reflected in the store system requirements.
The game should continue to run fine on Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit, SteamOS, and others. If you are using another distro and run into any problems, be sure to jump into Discussions and start a thread with your issue.
- New/Linux: New recommended distro requirement for Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit.
- Changed: Added a mention of the hidden perks in the tutorial.
- Changed: Tweaked animation timing for the Sergeant.
- Fixed/All: Fixed a collision issue with the Sergeant.
- Fixed/All: Fixed an issue with menu selections acting odd when certain inputs are held.
- Fixed/All: Fixed some problematic code that had the potential to negatively impact GPUs with poor or old OpenGL drivers.
- Fixed/All: Performance improvements related to collision and memory allocation.