I am happy to announce that Trade Secret is now in alpha, and we would love everyone to try it out!
You can play it here
You can also fill out our playtest survey here: Surveymonkey.com
Changeset for Febuary 2/24/11
- Two exciting new dungeons: The Mineral Pits & The City of Erebus!
- Over a dozen new enemies including the Cave Demon & the Terragon!
- Newly improved Axis Transitions, allowing for 2d exploration of unique 3d environments!
- Revamped item Creation & Customization system with hundreds of new items!
- Custom Toon Shader!
- New physics based movement system!
- Character Saving!
- Multiplayer fixes, to allow 4 players to play together!
- Scavengers Field Guide Updates!
- Armor/Weapon Model Swapping!
- Two new complex boss fights!
- Enemy AI difficulty scaling!
- Original Soundtrack!
- NPC Interaction!
- GUI updates!
- THE MEGADRILL!
On the horizon
- 2 new dungeons: New Opulus & The Sun Forge!
- 1000+ New Items, 20+ New Enemies, 3 New Boss Fights!
- Unique Item Combinations creating special effects, like Bear Trap Armor!
- Cutscenes & Cinematic Camera Movement!
Our TIGSource Post - Forums.tigsource.com
Our Facebook - Facebook.com
Our Future Website - TradeSecretGame.com
I want to try your game. But I don't want to play it in a web browser.
The game is currently browser based only. Are you having any trouble running it?
My understanding of Unity is that nothing prevent you to build a standalone version if you already have a browser version working.
Plus right now the loading is wayyyyyy to long for a web based game.
It's due to the way our online databases our currently set up. I will have our networking guy (WillC) explain more later.
hi u add pvp multiplayer in game later?
Idia looking cool, wanna see pvp multiplayer in beta ^_^
It is certainly possible that we will have multiplayer PVP in the near future. We will keep the community posted on any developments we have. Enjoy!
Great game!!, but the loading is waaaaaaay to looooooooooooong.
Pls make a download version.