The Tour of Duty team is pleased to announce that version beta 1.2 will be available for your downloading pleasure on Wednesday, May 14th at 5 pm CST. We had anticipated a Friday release, but many of the mirrors were ready ahead of schedule.
Major Features of this release:
- All new player models for both teams.
- cl_lw problem fixed.
- added a delay to getting up from prone.
- added sv_restart round X (rcon only).
- fixed bomb doling issues in bb maps.
- first person spectator is default, and you can do picture in picture in first person (always could, it's easier now).
- most first person animations play.
- added a time limit to bb type maps, so things keep resetting now and then so LZ can work properly, gives the defenders a second way to win these levels.
- fixed the aim penalties when ducking or going prone.
- Village is now a cp_ map and improved the r_speeds.
- Updated cp_bravo to give it a more realistic look.
- Updated bb_nightraid to make it more balanced for both teams. The release is available as a patch to version 1.1, or a full blown download. See Tourofdutymod.com for a list of mirrors.