The team presents to everyone the new Total Challenge series. Basically, Designated Days Conquest maps involving big battles with new classes, weapons, vehicles, turrets, etc.
What would you all like to see? What classes? Legions? Vehicles? Planets? Post them all in the comments!
We came to the conclusion that this would be a fun thing to offer the community for the holidays, especially while we're still working on the main series and Imperial Days. One feature we'd like to implement is co-op, or at least the ability to play in multiplayer. I'm not sure if you guys would like this, but we want as many features and as much content as we can to get out to you, the community. I ask again, what would you like to see from this series? Post in the comments below!
Dat's pretty gud
>What would you all like to see?
1. The recoil from Battlefront Extreme (BFX) mod (players can't correctly "feel" the weapon they use without any recoil. Also, the proper recoil makes each weapon kinda "unique").
2. The weapon damage from BFX (with the vanilla damage, enemies are literally bullet sponges (yes, even headshots are almost useless)).
3. Graphical effects from BFX and/or other mods (e.g. when the player is hit, or some explosions, etc.).
4. New or updated HUD (health bar, stamina bar, mini-map, etc.).
5. New crosshair.
6. New weapon sounds (from JKO-JKA, SWRC, BFr2004, BFr2015 or/and BFr2017).
7. New lightsaber fight combos for Heroes/Villains.
8. Some co-op features would be great, too.
Classes, maps or vehicles are also welcomed, but I personally believe
that the all new content you wanna include in DD won't work fine without any combat fixes (recoil, etc.) or SFX additions. It never did in other mods that used the "vanilla combat", too, IMO.
Think about it.
We hear you.
Custom turrets are being updated with recoil and muzzle effects.
Mini maps are being added.
Custom crosshairs being added
I would like to cartoon rebels era with good and bad heroes and new planets like ryloth and lothal please ;)
We sure can.
As soon as I release the beta of Battlefront Ultimate Commander, I'll start helping! And for real!
Take ya time
I would love to see a Battlefront 2 rendition of the Crait battle.
With the Crait map, I think it should play more accurate to the film and not the EA BF2 version (But with ground troops) and would only have the vehicles shown in the scenes.
First Order units would include First Order Class Stormtroopers (With 3 different loadouts being snipers, heavies and an assault type class), AT-M6 commanders, TIE Pilots, General Hux as an ultra unit and Kylo as a hero.
Resistance units would include Resistance Ground troops (With the same three loadouts but different weapons that suit them), a medic/engineer class, a pilot class for Ski Speeders, Leia as an ultra unit and Luke as the hero.
Vehicles would consist of First Order TIEs, Ski Speeders, AT-M6s, Kylo Rens' landing ship and the Millennium Falcon (These last two would only have one set spawning point). Also, the Resistance would have the big cannon turret things outside of the base.
This may be far fetched or too much to say the least but it is a good idea and could work.
Thx for the ideas.
The 1st map of this series will be here in 1 hour!