Next Day: Survival officially launches on Steam (Store.steampowered.com)! Next Day: Survival is a multi-player SURVIVAL game with elements of RPG. Its action takes place in an imaginary country within the Eastern Europe, a large part of whose territory is contaminated with toxic fog. The player's main task is to survive, to develop his game character's skills, and to interact with the surrounding world, other players, and non-player characters (NPCs). In the course of the game, the character earns a reputation, which gives him the chance to join various factions of survivors, each with their own features and limitations.
Also waiting for you in the game:
- A magnificent story. Unlike many other survival games, Next Day has a carefully crafted storyline. Of course, carrying out tasks isn't required. You can just complete the main task, to survive. However, these story quests will help you better plunge into the world of the project; to know the essence of nature and a person's role in it. Transport - if you are lucky, you can acquire a means of transportation. The game can be controlled by various means of transport, from a car to a truck.
- A sophisticated crafting system-without skillful hands you can do nothing in the wild. An easy and convenient system allows you to create the necessary items needed for survival. You can create the tools and weapons necessary for survival as well as restore cars.
- There are a variety of game modes. Basic-game mode combines SURVIVAL and RPG. Single-the opportunity to play alone in basic mode. PVE-is almost identical to basic except for the possibility of inflicting damage upon other players. Last Survivor-the action of this mode takes place in an area contaminated by a toxic fog and time is limited!
- Quests in survival. The presence of quests gives a player certain objectives and each group has its own line of quests apart from the basic ones-the delivery of items, killing animals, NPCs or temporary task. There are quests that allow players to collide in real-time.
- Reputation and group affiliation. A player receives reputation points for killing other players or NPCs. This is determined by his affiliation with one group or another. The player himself has the right to choose which side he wants to be on.
If you love survival games, then you're in luck, because there's a grim new dystopian world for you to explore in Next Day. As of today, test access is being sold on the game's official site, and everyone who's a fan of shows like "Man vs. Wild", "Survivorman" and others can test the limits of their own endurance deep in the wilderness. But be warned, the wilds aren't your only enemy—much, much more terrifying opponents lurk in their depths. Humans kill each other even in times of plenty, so when faced with bitter cold and hardship, their savage, primeval qualities take over and they turn into cunning, underhand, pitiless enemies.
The most dangerous are those people who think that weapons and only weapons can prolong their lives. "Marauders", whose communities are human society's true clumps of garbage: former prisoners, murderers and rapists.
Less dangerous are the "Savages", who in contrast to the marauders, do not raid other settlements with the aim to profit at a stranger's expense. They live alone in the forests or in small families.
One other group exists and it's the one to which we belong, the "Peaceful Ones". We are civilized people trying to preserve moral principles and humanity in ourselves.