Tips and Tricks for The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
Get optimal experience of adventure when playing
You are most probably now already deep in the adventures of Geralt, but if we can stop some now. We will in fact give you some tips and tricks to best enjoy the adventure of the Polish designers in CD Projekt Red.
- Remember that you can always change the difficulty of the game, even during combat. Do not let your lack of skill stop adventure.
- Take what you powers of things that relate to alchemy and crafting.
- Your first armor can be upgraded, so do not sell it at the earliest opportunity.
- Geralt has a "Witcher" sense that can show you everything that is possible to take in the immediate area. Not unlike what you had in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Weapons or armor can be created by blacksmiths, but the quality will depend on his expertise.
- Runes to upgrade weapons, while glyphs are for armor.
- If you get too drunk in a bar, you will lose health. (This is also true in real life.)
- Food is a free alternative for health than potions. Not as effective but much more accessible and free.
- Remember that there are differences between monsters depending on whether it is day or night.
- Completing the main story, some missions become utilgengjelige.
Tips for battle:
- Signs are the most important thing you should invest skill-points in.
- Are you fighting from horseback, the horse can be intimidated. It weighed that your attacks are powerful.
- All enemies have a weakness that you can exploit.
- Axil Sign reduce fear in horses.
- The marshes contain flammable gas. Use it to your advantage.
- Side-quests gives you money
- Sellers accept only Crowns. Orens of Florin are available for substitution Vivaldi's bank in Novigrad
- The stronger monsters guarding a treasure, the better is the treasure.
- It is not intended that you should get rich selling things.
Tips for history:
- The dialogue is actually much more important than past games. Information will make it possible to give you more opportunities.
- The choices you make affect more than just the current mission
- Some quests can only be completed based on what you remember from earlier information. Stay tuned!
- Axil Sign will not give you friends, but important information
- Gray dialogue choice is to get information-
- Some dialogue options is the time limit on.
- If someone is lying to you, reveal them.
About the world:
- Fast traveling is fastest, but you will not miss much.
- Investing in equipment to the horse is a good thing.
- The most controversial choices you make are often the most winning.
- Sea monsters MAY lower your boat.
- Gwent should be played often.
If you have any tips, then comment it on the list below this