There is a new version of "The Cursed" available. The updates focus on bug fixing and performance improvements. All known causes for crashes are removed by now and the game is running better and better... Go get it while it is hot!
Major changes 1.10 => 1.11
- added tip dispenser (from ZK)
- replaced the imperials standard cursor
- fixed some minor bugs related to the UI skin
- fixed the menu for detailed unit descriptions (contextmenue)
- fixed status bars: reload time for burrowed units
- fixed status bars: teleporting indicator
- cursed ghoul: fixed aiming problems
- mobile unit's weapons do not consumed energy anymore, all static defenses still do so
- changed the imperial pyro's weapon to an aoe-weapon
- removed all LUPS effects from synced code
- added a new effect for cloaked units (burrow-holes should be better visible now)
- removed AAI (it caused crashes for some people)
- fixed the standard installation folder
But why you put an .exe to install your game? Spring Engine runs on Linux too (and nearly Mac), please make an archive for Linux players.:)
Oh - yeah - I forgot to post the link. The archive is here:
I do create installers, because they include everything that is needed for a "beginner" (using Windows) to start.
Thanks a lot! :D
Ok, this game is sad.
Could you please specify "sad" a little better?