Once upon a time, there were cute characters running happily againsts lovely threats like chainsaws, minefields, kicking unicorns, storms of burning chickens, and a lot more tender dangers. (Cartoonish humor).
Sweet Meat combines the casual gameplay of the genre with an amazing and unique social feature: Twitter users can play God and change the gameplay tweeting with the hash #sweetmeatrunner plus any modifier/threat incorporated to the game. For example, if someone tweet: I want a #chickenstorm in #sweetmeatrunner, lots of burned chickens will fall from the sky on all active player gameplay in Real Time, you can also send it only to a friend, well... an ex one.
- Gameplay changes via Twitter.
- Lots of characters to discover.
- Simple controls.
- Different scenarios to unlock.
- Share your funniest death and earn rewards.
- Challenging and bizarre daily missions.
- Awesome daily rewards.
- Show-off with insane achievements.
- Challenge your friends and climb on the leaderboards!
Gameplay Sneak Peek: