- Team Deathmatch polished:
- Assault game mode polished:
- Auto team balance no longer kills players to change teams, but take the first dead player it finds instead
- Fixed the code we put in to prevent telefragging, all players should be able to spawn on round restart now
- Fixed an ugly bug where players who joined the game would be visable at the absolute center of the map as a floating loyalist. They are now invisible
- Just before map change, when the scoreboard comes up at intermission, the team with the most points is congratulated with their win music and a message on all players screens.
- bg_oakenfold and bg_hill2 removed from rotation
-Fragging a player gives you a point
-mp_respawntime sets round time(usually 2 minutes) when that is over the team with the most players wins the round(rare, these rounds last around 30 seconds)
-Various bug fixes
-Flags will no longer give the attacker trickle points, only the defender benefits from holding the flags(promotes rapid advancement of attackers) Mappers please adjust the points to suit (so attackers still have a chance!)
Extract the files from the zip into your /bg2 folder, if you want to keep your mapcycle, just extract the server.dll file, it goes in /bg2/bin. Yet again, the installer will overwrite the mapcycle, so back yours up if you want to keep it. I urge you to remove those 2 maps however.
Also, some of our models are getting an makeover. Tomdon has been hard at work again, also producing a new map, bg_woodland.