Full details about Oxygen can be found on the game home page.
Since the last update, we've made a tonne of progress, including:
- Nearly finished design of first level for prototype testing
- Added AI using Rival Theory's RAIN
- Added some traps, counter-traps and puzzles to the level
- You can now swim in the reservoir!
- Containers and lockers are interactive
Our remaining tasks before the prototype goes public include only a few more things:
- Pick-ups and inventory systems
- Crafting and trap triggering
- AI tweaks and updates
We've also started a GreenLight Concept page over on Steam. We'd appreciate any getting any feedback or questions you may have either here on IdieDB or on the GreenLight page.
The first prototype will be vs-AI only. Multiplayer using GameSparks will be the primary focus immediately after that.
We'll be looking for people to join our closed, private prototype test very soon.