To celebrate this Christian festive season Absolute Territory is at a historic low price with 50% off. Buy Absolute Territory on Steam before the sale ends for space dogfighting cockpit action.
A few skeptics believe Absolute Territory to be a run-of-the-mill arcade game (point to where you want to go) due to the help of the flight assist computer that is used to correct trajectories. Well, now you can turn it off, removing all velocity limits, and fling yourself off into the deep deep cold of space.
For greater control (and now adding true 6 axis of freedom) a toggle for the throttle to slip it into reverse has been added.
The new controls (Toggle flight computer, and reverse thrust) are not bound, as whenever I release an update with new default controls it breaks players existing control bindings. With that said, if you find your controls are not working, reset your bindings from within the Controllers and Key Bindings menu.
Patch Notes 2.3.0 Release (20211222)
Flight Assist can be turned off for a 'float mode' experience.
- Added - Flight Assist can be turned off (no default binding)
- Added - Reverse throttle toggle (no default binding)
- Added - Visual indicators when flight assist turned off, with X,Y,Z local velocity indicators
- Added - Projectiles now inherit velocity from the shooter
- Fixed - Target Offscreen Indicator was fading out when the selected target was behind the player (didn't happen in VR mode)
- Fixed - Text elements were no longer displaying in Simulator Waves and Gauntlet (broken in 2.2.0)