We squashed a lot of bugs, added a bunch of features, and you DO NEED a new client for this release be sure to download it from the PLAY NOW area!
- Light Fighters and Heavy Fighters have a 50% chance (+/- tech) to destroy enemy probes (1 probe per fighter) that comes in for a Spy mission.
- Heavy Fighters count x2 in the effort (each fighter gets 2 shots).
- The enemy will NOT get the info if you destroy all the probes!
- If you are the one doing the spying, send more probes than the enemy has fighters to ensure some survive.
- Each level above the enemy’s level in Espionage Technology equates to a 10% modifier for fighters to hit their target. For example, if you have one point higher in espionage tech and spy on a planet, their fighters are reduced to a 40% chance to hit each probe. If you are five points or higher, they cannot hit them!
- If you are lower, they gain a +10% for every point difference. For example, if you have one point lower in espionage tech and spy on a planet, their fighters are increased to a 60% chance to hit each probe. If they are five points or higher, they cannot hit miss!
- (CLIENT) – Completely reworked Chat system. Access Chat from the Cockpit scene and chat it away with other players!
- (CLIENT) – Reworked Message List scene that is more clear to use. It will be completely redone in the future but for now it at least is easier to use.
- (SERVER) – Transport ships now take the resources away from the planet they are transporting from! Those of you who haven’t tested transport didn’t realize you received the resources for nothing did you?
- (SERVER) – Colonization missions now only work if you take just colonizers. If you send other ships with them, the mission will fail to start.
- (SERVER) – Recycle missions now only work if you take just recyclers. If you send other ships with them, the mission will fail to start.
- (SERVER) - Chat requests are now accepted via a brand new and separate chat server system! It’s basic for now but is built to handle thousands of players in each universe all chatting together.