Hi guys, Allied Frontline - a world war 2 mod for Half-Life 2 is starting alot of work on the mod recently and we need new members who can do all sorts of work for the mod. Here is a list of members we need which can do the following things.
- Model props like CTF Flags, Tables, Chairs, Lamp Posts, Cars, Turret Weapons like Flak88, Mortars and MG42s. General weapon modellers and skinners.
- Coders, although i can code i need to focus on other stuff like mapping etc which is why we need more coders to help out on the mod to code game modes like Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch and Objective. And to code stuff like Prone (already mostly coded just need adjustments), Iron-Sights, Leaning and Weapon Bashing.
- Texture artists, to make ww2 style textures for places like Normandy, Holland, Belgium and Germany to make textures like grass, trenches, brick, windows, doors etc.
- Mappers, to make maps for the mod, you will be given as much reference as you need. (I have over 1,000 ww2 reference pictures)
- Player Modelers, to model the player models, animate and skin them. (I can give as much reference as needed)
- Sounds artists, to make the sounds for the weapons, mortars etc. (I can give sound clips recorded off several ww2 references i have that you can use as reference)
And we need much much more.
I believe it is my duty to make it as easy as possible for the team members. I can provide any reference you need for your work.