Well it seems that college is getting in the way of this mod and im starting to have less time to work on this project. So I am going half to push the date to December 2012 or to January 2013. So here is what I half to get done and what I have accomplished over the time since the last news.
Voice over work is 90% done!
The level design and puzzles that are included are 80% done.
So here is my to do list.
- Finish dynamic "if" scares or sound fx trigger.
- Finish the puzzles for the Manor. 2 left, or maybe 3.
- Take care of the proof reading.
- Finish the dynamic sound structure.
- Include a new "Reading notes" mechanic.
- Finish the point and click messages of the protagonist saying his thoughts about certain items you see in the maps.
- Include high detail of interactions of objects. Functional objects, this would include piano's, TV's, Lamps, Pluming devices, Kitchen devices, and other stuff.
- Build the dynamic structure of the story to include choices that will change parts and ending of the story. Different endings where cut. But there will still be multi paths to take, but still have one true ending. Maybe the directors cut will have different endings.
- Include a dynamic weather system. (Maybe)
- Fix the little bugs and errors of the levels.
- Expand Henry's dream world to include 3 new areas.
- Finish the transition's though level to level logically.
And that is about it I believe so far of what needs to be done. Sorry folks for this delay, I know that you where all looking forward to November but I know for certain that wont be possible. I wan't to make this as good as I can possibly make it. I believe that quality release over a set date that has bugs and errors. I know that once it is released it will be a grand and fun story adventure.
Again I am sorry for this delay but I feel it is what I must do, the right thing to do.